The No-Nonsense Guide to Surviving Travel with Baby
I’m a mom of two who loves to travel. In fact, in the past few years, I have taken 18 flights with my baby and toddler, set sail on more than 20 ferry trips, and packed the car for dozens of family road trips!
In The No-Nonsense Guide to Surviving Travel with Baby, you’ll find my tested, proven, real-world strategies and advice for creating the best travel plan possible for you and your family:
- Preparing to travel with baby
- Choosing the destination that’s right for YOUR family
- “Special” travel situations and requirements
- Booking flights and choosing seats
- Booking transport and accommodations
- Packing for your trip
- Packing your carry-on
- Selecting the RIGHT travel accessories
- Coping strategies for parents in airports
- Keeping baby calm and happy in the air
- Changing diapers anywhere
- Eating on the go
- The best ways to get around with baby
- Avoiding travel “traps” that disrupt baby sleep
- Making the most of the beach
- FREE Bonus #1: My Top TWELVE Money-Saving Tips for Travel with Baby
- FREE Bonus #2: Three Ways to Take a Vacation from the Kids – When You’re ON Vacation
Buy now and get two FREE bonuses – all covered by my no-risk, no-hassle, one-year guarantee
I’ve distilled my hard-won travel wisdom into one start-to-finish guide… and it’s yours for less than you’d spend in the airport Starbucks for a few coffees and a fancy muffin.
For just $17, you get the guide AND two free bonus guides:
And to prove how confident I am that these skills and strategies will work for you, you can get your money back for ANY reason within one year of purchasing – with no hassles.
It’s time to start sharing the joy of travel with your little one. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give as a parent. I know you can do it.
P.S. When you’re feeling unsure about the next step, sometimes it really helps to hear from someone who has been where you are.