The No-Nonsense Guide to Surviving Travel with Baby
I’m a mom of two who loves to travel. In fact, in the past few years, I have taken 18 flights with my baby and toddler, set sail on more than 20 ferry trips, and packed the car for dozens of family road trips!
In The No-Nonsense Guide to Surviving Travel with Baby, you’ll find my tested, proven, real-world strategies and advice for creating the best travel plan possible for you and your family:
- Preparing to travel with baby
- Choosing the destination that’s right for YOUR family
- “Special” travel situations and requirements
- Booking flights and choosing seats
- Booking transport and accommodations
- Packing for your trip
- Packing your carry-on
- Selecting the RIGHT travel accessories
- Coping strategies for parents in airports
- Keeping baby calm and happy in the air
- Changing diapers anywhere
- Eating on the go
- The best ways to get around with baby
- Avoiding travel “traps” that disrupt baby sleep
- Making the most of the beach
- FREE Bonus #1: My Top TWELVE Money-Saving Tips for Travel with Baby
- FREE Bonus #2: Three Ways to Take a Vacation from the Kids – When You’re ON Vacation
Buy now and get two FREE bonuses – all covered by my no-risk, no-hassle, one-year guarantee
I’ve distilled my hard-won travel wisdom into one start-to-finish guide… and it’s yours for less than you’d spend in the airport Starbucks for a few coffees and a fancy muffin.
For just $17, you get the guide AND two free bonus guides:
And to prove how confident I am that these skills and strategies will work for you, you can get your money back for ANY reason within one year of purchasing – with no hassles.
It’s time to start sharing the joy of travel with your little one. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give as a parent. I know you can do it.
P.S. When you’re feeling unsure about the next step, sometimes it really helps to hear from someone who has been where you are.
If you’re looking for a little advice, or if you have some travel tips and strategies of your own to share – please reach out and connect with me on Facebook or Twitter.